Christian Apologists, for various individual reasons, take advantage of Christians by telling them what they want to hear instead of what is actually true. It is understandably hard believe they would deliberately lie but ask yourself, if history and science supported the claims of Apologists why would Apologists exist? Why would we turn to someone other than historians or scientists, the experts in their related fields of research, for answers related to history or science?
Below are some examples to demonstrate that Apologists do in fact make blatantly dishonest claims.
Chick Tract: Are You A Good Person?
Take a closer look at a popular chick tract from Living Waters and their dishonest attempts to guilt you into following them.
Fact Checking Strobel: Josephus
Lee Strobel offers a perfect example of how you can make something sound true by simply "forgetting" to included key information.
Josh McDowell exposes Christiantiy
Josh McDowell openly admits that the biggest threat to a belief in Christianity is an abundance of knowledge & information.
Lord, Liar, or Lunatic
C.S. Lewis presents a logical, and thus believable, case to prove his point while hoping you don't notice it is based off of a false assertion.
Why do people laugh at creationists?
A collection of videos titled "Why do people laugh at creationists" exposing the dishonesty behind common creationist claims.
Ray Comfort's Evolving Banana Lie
When Ray's money making claim is publicly proven wrong he is left with two options. Stop lying or tell more lies to save the original lie.
Apologists commonly take quotes out of context so it appears that the experts agree with them. Take a look at a common example.
What They Say, But Not What They Mean
Being honest about the words said by scientists while lying about what was actually meant by those words is a common tactic by Apologists.
US, a Christian Nation?
Some apologists claim that the United States was founded upon Christianity but that simply is not true according to our Founding Fathers.
Hitler, atheist or Christian?
As a cheap attempt to scare people into believing in God, apologists claim that Hitler's actions were the result of atheism. Ironically, he was a Christian.
- 1:1 The Need To Discuss Christianity 1:2 Christianity Isn't Harmless 1:3 Has it Caused Good? 1:4 Christianity's Immoral Teachings
- 2:1 Why Christianity Can't Be True 2:2 God 2:3 Jesus Christ 2:4 Souls & the Supernatural 2:5 Why So Many Still Believe
- 3:1 Closer look at the Bible 3:2 False Claims 3:3 Contradictions 3:4 Bible Stories
- 4:1 History of the Faith 4:2 Creating the Bible 4:3 Changes & Lost Gospels 4:4 Inventing Christ
- 5:1 Living For This Life 5:2 What Godlessness Means 5:3 Atheism & Humanism 5:4 Stories of De-Conversion 5:5 Answers & Concerns
Topics Links &