Jesus, What's the Big Deal?
Is everything significant about the figure Jesus really that significant?
The Problems of Prayer
Discussion topics and thoughts on various aspects of prayer.
If Christians took Christianity seriously...
5 things that would be different if Christians actually took Christianity seriously.
Top 4 reasons people believe in God
The 4 most common reasons why people believe in the existence of God.
Putting morality aside for Christianity
How can a normally moral person support such an immoral decision maker?
Jesus' love is meaningless
Christians are quick to say Jesus loves you but Jesus is said to love everyone.
Why did God invent pain & suffering?
The question is not why does God allow pain & suffering but why he invented it.
- 1:1 The Need To Discuss Christianity 1:2 Christianity Isn't Harmless 1:3 Has it Caused Good? 1:4 Christianity's Immoral Teachings
- 2:1 Why Christianity Can't Be True 2:2 God 2:3 Jesus Christ 2:4 Souls & the Supernatural 2:5 Why So Many Still Believe
- 3:1 Closer look at the Bible 3:2 False Claims 3:3 Contradictions 3:4 Bible Stories
- 4:1 History of the Faith 4:2 Creating the Bible 4:3 Changes & Lost Gospels 4:4 Inventing Christ
- 5:1 Living For This Life 5:2 What Godlessness Means 5:3 Atheism & Humanism 5:4 Stories of De-Conversion 5:5 Answers & Concerns
Topics Links &